Ability Unlimited is an assistive technology (AT), environmental modification (EM) and durable medical equipment (DME) provider for people on Medicaid in the state of Virginia. Working with you, your case/care manager, physician, or social worker, we help you gain access to assistive technology to meet your needs.
What are my options for Medicaid funding?
CCC Plus Waiver (Medicaid)
1. Must be under the age of 21.
2. Have Medicaid.
3. Must have a medical need for the device.
To learn more about EPSDT and how to access other EPSDT services click here.
DD Comprehensive Waivers (Medicaid)
1. Must be on one of the 3 DD comprehensive waivers (CL/FIS/BI).
2. Those under 21 will utilize AT under the EPSDT program.
3. Those over 21 will utilize their DD waiver services.
4. Must have medical need for the device.
**Ability Unlimited works with your assigned case manager to complete your AT request.
For information on how to apply for the DD comprehensive waivers, click here.